Hey! Do you have kids, or are you involved in the lives of other people’s kids? Are you working to raise them to be responsible, respectful and resourceful members of their communities? Do you sometimes struggle with whining, disobedience, or not knowing how to talk to your kids? Would you like to learn new approaches to parenting, communication, and discipline in a creative, collaborative environment?
If so, please join us for a series of FREE parenting workshops based on the Positive Discipline approach to parenting!
· Helps children feel a sense of connection to their families and the world around them
· Encourages mutual respect between parents and kids
· Is effective for kids of all ages
· Teaches important social and life skills
· Increases confidence and autonomy by helping kids discover how capable they really are
This workshop is open to any and all who are interested in learning new approaches to parenting – folks who already have kids, folks who think they might someday want kids, aunts, uncles, nannies, fairy godmothers, etc. Workshops will be facilitated by Candice Sathiraboot and Kai Scantlin, MA, both graduate students in clinical psychology at the Adler School of Professional Psychology,
Classes meet Tuesday evenings 6pm-7:30pm No books or other materials are required!
Eco Collective 2042 W 21st Street
Enjoy this article?
If you have enjoyed this article consider subscribing to our RSS Feed