Our travels have inspired us.
This October, Edible Alchemy is going to cook you up a meal harkening of our journeys through the exotic land of India!
Our 5th underground dinner inspires Dietrich and Andrea to share their Indian recipes with your tastebuds. We’ve adapted them to use locally sourced seasonal ingredients from the Chicago area while still keeping the integrity of the dishes. Plus, we get to crack into the spices we brought back from the land of spice itself.
Friday October 25, 2013
Eco Collective: 2042 W 21st Street (Not place!)
dinner at 7:30pm
$30 for 4-course dinner
$40 for 4-course dinner and drink pairings
Menu (subject to change, as the whim of the weather)
- -Almond Milk Chai Tea
- -Baked Samosas with garam masala sauce and raita
- -Indian salad: thinly sliced cucumbers, onions, and carrots with lemon and salt.
- -Thali on a banana leaf! Brown rice, dahl, curry, spiced vegetables, curd, chapati, and spicy Indian pickle.
- -Gulab Jamun (Honey and Rose soaked fried dough balls) with cinnamon creme fraiche
- -Mumbai Manhattan – whiskey with mango
- -Earl Grey with Gin. Bergamot & Blood Orange
- -Kingfisher Indian Ale or IPA
- -Banana Lassi
Enjoy this article?
If you have enjoyed this article consider subscribing to our RSS Feed